Monday, December 6, 2010

A Cup of Cheer

As we prepare for the hectic schedule of the holiday season, please remember to take a few quiet moments and share a cup of cheer with a special friend or family member. 

Recently, I met  my dear friend, Tricia Crisafulli, an accomplished author and businesswoman at Tea Lula, our favorite gathering place in Park Ridge.


What a lovely venue to reflect upon life and memories, hopes and dreams.  Tricia has been an inspiration to me through the years as I continue to rewrite my first novel, and I encourage her as she finishes her first novel.  As businesswomen, we are both venturing into a new world of fiction.

Tricia, however, has taken giant steps.  She launched a wonderful ezine called Faith, Hope and Fiction. Reflective of her generous spirit, Tricia mentors writers who would like to be published on this website.  I encourage you to take a moment to read the uplifting stories to fill your hearts with joy during this holiday season.  Perhaps you can find a cozy spot and sip some hot tea while you are inspired.

What are your favorite gathering places with friends and family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails